When I’m bored, especially in the late afternoon, I open up my pantry or refrigerator doors about 1,000 times each. “Let’s EAT!” I say to myself about every thirty minutes. If I don’t catch myself, I’ll start snacking on whatever is available (and not even remember eating the food!) All of this gets a lot worse if the TV is on.
Like many of you, I’m homebound right now. While I enjoy being in my slippers all day, I don’t like being so close to my refrigerator. Are keto snacks the answer? Or do I need to have a complete snacking intervention with myself?
In episode #15 of DIRTY, LAZY, Girl Podcast, we figure out fun ways to attack the dreaded, “I’m BORED snacking.” Join the conversation!
DIRTY, LAZY, Girl Podcast is a free resource to help support you while working toward your goals. We believe there are many paths you can take to meet your goal, and many are non-traditional! Just like with DIRTY, LAZY, KETO and weight loss, you can break the rules and still get to where you want to go. Listen to the DIRTY, LAZY, Girl right here on the website, or subscribe for free at Apple Podcasts, IHeartRadio, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or more.
Stephanie Laska is the USA Today Bestselling Author and Creator of DIRTY, LAZY, KETO. She lost 140 pounds and has kept off her weight for 7 years. Find out how in the new DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Get Started Losing Weight While Breaking the Rules (St. Martin’s Essentials, 2020). Included in the new book:
- 16-page grocery list
- 250 foods with net carb counts included!
- Starter recipes
- How to deal with cravings, especially for sugar or salt
- Meal planning strategies and tips
- How to manage critics and unsupportive family members
- Suggestions for creating and tracking toward realistic goals
- Strategies to navigate social events, travel, and holidays
- Motivation and inspiration for when things get rough (because it will!)
- How to incorporate exercise to break a weight loss plateau
- Long-term maintenance of weight loss